background

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Matt The Dog goes on vacation.

Anya's teacher told me about her friend that took her child's stuffed animal with her on trips. Hence, here we have the story of "Matt The Dog."


 Hello Anya, it's Matt The Dog. I was a bit nervous about getting on the airplane with you mom, but she told me it would be okay.


 I got to sit in this seat all by myself, but your mom wouldn't give me $1 for every 15 minutes I behaved like you said she would.

 We went to lunch in New Jersey, and I had a sip of your mom's Chai Latte-they didn't have hot chocolate.


 There was so much lunch for me to eat. The fork was really heavy too.
 

I am missing you and decided to take a nap after lunch. Because of how the sun shines on different parts of the earth, it is actually 3 hours later here than there.

 Hi Anya, it's Matt The Dog. I told you Papa was walking me in the hotel.

It was one of those really long walks he takes and I was sooo tired.



We met this man and his dog at the dog park.


 You love German Shepherds, but this one definitely thought he was the boss of me.


 Anya, I grabbed the phone in the park to talk to you, but you'd already hung up. I'm sorry.



 Anya, I a SO bored from shopping with your mom. Does she ever stop?

Anya, I was reading the menu with Papa at the restaurant tonight. I ordered dog food.

On the train getting ready to eat breakfast with your mom (to go to New York City).

 Waiting for the show to start on your mom's birthday.


This is the show we saw!


 Can you believe we went to Times Square?!


I wanted to go home with your mom's friend, but they both said "No." See you tomorrow!!

~Monica

4 comments:

  1. You guys are so darn cute. Nice job. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anya was giggling and telling me to keep the dog away from Papa!

      Delete
  2. What a great idea! Miss you at coffee. Hope you come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping next school she goes on her own! I see you are good friends with Cheryl-have loved having her as my Kravet rep!!

      Delete