background

Monday, November 8, 2010

Photos of Dunluce Castle and Giant's Causeway on No. Ireland's coast.


 First two photos were taken by Matt. The one above is at Dunluce Castle and the one below is at Giant's Causeway.



I took this one of Dunluce Castle, right on the edge of a cliff. One of the queens who lived here, insisted on moving inland since she hated the sea anyway and then part the kitchen, on the outermost edge of the castle, fell into the sea with servants in it!





 This is what my fingers looked like AFTER I took my gloves off (after about an hour outside). The two below are of the rock formations at Giant's Causeway. Here I wore two hats, with a scarf over those, two shirts, long underwear, jeans, two pair of socks, long boots and a long wool coat, and was still cold. Me and my wimpy thinned out So. Cal. blood. All the travelers from nearby regions were fine with a coat, hat and gloves!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment